Norwich Realty Services offers commercial real estate management solutions, with specialization in the care of mixed-use and historic properties. We bring our leadership’s 40 years of combined experience in real estate management and development to bear in understanding the unique management challenges these types of properties can pose when they house uses from restaurants to residential units. In particular, our technical expertise in building system operations allows us to control operating expenses associated with older buildings.
Norwich provides management services including:
- 24/7 on-call maintenance, with an online maintenance request system
- Lease, contract, and property records administration
- Financial reporting
- Condo owner association management
- Property inspections
- Real estate investment analysis
- Construction and tenant improvement recommendations and oversight
- Long-term capital planning
Norwich currently manages over 400,000 square feet of office and mixed-use properties in downtown Durham, and manages two condominium owner associations. We believe in providing quality customer service to tenants in a manner that meets the financial requirements of property owners.